Owners Engineer Clarion Partners is a company with experienced engineers and specializes in the EPC supervision of wind, solar and waste to energy power plants. The company serves only international clients in SEE region. ( www.owners.engineer).
The OECP company provides experise engineering service to industrial, infrastructure, energy, mining clients.
The Electrical Project Engineer will work with an interdisciplinary team of engineers, architects, and contractors to take wind projects from design to completion. The role is full-time, with hybrid flexibility implying that the role is located in office and project site in Serbia.
The Project Engineer will implement all necessary engineering effectively and efficiently, ensure project quality, provide technical support to project managers, and provide progress reports throughout the project. They will also facilitate communication and collaboration between installers, contractors, project managers, and engineers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field, final year students are also welcome to apply
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the design, execution, and management of engineering projects, final year students applications are encouraged also for junior positions
• Ability to lead and coordinate project teams, across engineering teams and contractors
• Ability to create engineering designs, comprehensive project plans, and technical drawings
• Knowledgeable of environmental regulations and safety standards
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
** English engineering level and communication skills are obligatory
More informations on employeer on www.owners.engineer
CV applications only via email: firstname.lastname@example.org